Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hi! My name is Tarssan

Hi! My name is Tarssan.
Tarssan the Super man, the Super man of the ideological jungle.
Well, that's what it is, THE WORLD WHICH WE LIVE IN IS A JUNGLE. But not a jungle where the living things are in concordance with the habitat they live. In the real jungle where since millions years ago every living thing it's in its own conformity. Nature, to the exception of ourselves, gives them everything they need, and in spite of the who's living or who's dying law, the strongest or the weakeast, the hungriest or the just lonely feeder , the fight is survival.
Well, I was born in the unreal jungle. They say I was born to command. I don't know, I need to survive. And survival for me is being in a state of a peacefull mind and unfortunately they don't let me. Everything and everybody let us dowm. What's going on? The world is a dement animal with a dement mind.
Be Aware Tarssan has arrived!
Yes, My name is Tarssan. Keep in touch. Don't turn your back on me and shout out loud your rights. I'm gonna shout out loud mine.
My name is Tarssan

No comments: